Happy Fri-yay!! Who doesn’t love a good margarita? Similarly, who doesn’t hate how high in sugar and processed syrups margarita mix is? Well good news for you- Our Homemmade Skinny Margarita is made with 4 fresh ingredients u likely have on hand already and sure to be a crowd pleaser for your next cocktail party!
Skinny Margarita Ingredients
Margarita Salt (optional)
Juice 1 fresh orange
Juice 1 fresh lime
2oz. silver tequila (more or less as u like)
3oz. sparkling water (flavored if u want)
Skinny Margarita Recipe
- Pour all ingredients over ice in a cocktail shaker and shake until chilled.
- Salt margarita glass by rubbing the rim with a lime and then dipping into a small plate of margarita salt (pink Himalayan salt also works great).
- Fill glass halfway with rocks (ice!)
- Strain beverage over rocks
- Garnish with fresh fruit slices and serve – or enjoy yourself!
Follow our blog and social media for more entertaining and Fri-yay Cocktail Recipes, cheers!